This web site is mainly dedicated to research and experiences with graduate tracer studies like the INGRADNET web site (www.ingradnet.org).
The INGRADNET web site is a resource center for tracer studies:
- Links to tracer studies in VET and higher education
- Collection of questionnaires for free download and use
- Proposals for the methodology of tracer studies
- Proposals for a sample questionnaire and optional questions
- Theoretical background of questions
You can download here some tools developed by Harald Schomburg and Martin Guist (QTAFI) to support the conduction of tracer studies.
The homepage of Harald Schomburg, the manager of this web site, is also available here.
The site is still under construction, but you can downlaod alread some QTAFI programmes, documentations, questionnaires and Harald Schomburg's list of publications and presentations.